Never Done That

We've done a lot
But we've never done that 
Like we did it today
That's all I dare say
It was love in the making
We met near 20 year ago
Never thought love would grow
This intense & so immense
It felt like slow motion
Your love is gonna give a wop
On the right side of my heart
Really?     Really      WOP !!!

Love leaves fingerprints
Spanks me where it makes sense
Seduces & transmutes
There can be no substitute
Or juicy detail to relate
Suffice it to say
I'm walking on clouds
Wow!  Kapow!!

I give to you the love of a top
Are all your feelings about us ok?
You smile & say  Yessir
We've done a lot
But we've never done that
Like we did today
For sure I'm coming back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might