My Coming Out Story


My Coming Out Story. 

Is there a regular gay podcast in my future? When I speak one inch from microphone, it sounds pretty good. But my face is blocked. ♥️ I'm gay. Straight around the edges. Makeup! Lights. Action baby.

I came out in 2003 in the newspaper when I was 39. I was running for political office. Page 100 in the book. Otherwise I didn't have to come out. People just knew. 

Even girls I dated figured it out quickly. Except I stayed in the closet for military & work. I had boyfriends I introduced to family as obviously gay.

I met my current boyfriend in 2004. He's still in the closet at home & at work. But not when we go out. Surely everyone knows, just not saying anything. 💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might