Monogamy Pact

Why did you drop everything
To dig a hole for my cat
Who died 2 hours ago?
Why are we together still?

You say with eye contact
We have a MONOGAMY PACT
A contract    A guarantee
Gentleman's understanding
A lady's promise & intent
Love's covenant & commitment
Wait    Those are my words

You call it a MONOGAMY PACT
Which we made the first few weeks
After I strayed & got laid
You promised to make it so good
I won't go looking
I promised to be honest
If urges win
To tell you before we make love again

We followed through
Somehow you knew
Monogamy no matter what
Makes romance so hot
It grows the love in your compact
You apply make-up before we hook up
Because we have a PACT
It keeps us coming back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might