Memory Wednesday

Hump Day! Memory Wednesday. 

I was in my 20s. At the gay bar. I met a guy. He was perfect. But he didn't like me romantically. We would talk about our failed relationships. So it went for some years. Then I didn't see him for some years.

Then one night he's at the bar. Now he wants to take me home. After rejecting my advances for so long. I still like him. I'm single. But things have changed. I said...

...If I go home with you, I'm YOUR TOP. Our roles have reversed. You can't find love because you're looking for a bottom. In reality you are a bottom. You need the love of a top, not to be a top. Tonight we can start something new & special.....

He smiled. He had already flirted with every man in the bar. So I was his last choice. Even now in the moment. He left alone.

Not long afterwards, when I was 40, I met my current boyfriend in the great outdoors in broad daylight. Mature adults. I'm the top. He's the bottom. We both reversed our roles in the process of life. We settled for each other. Love blossomed. I stopped going to the bar except with him on rare occasion.

Memory Wednesday. HUMP DAY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might