Love without Question

Is that a question?
He sounds so declarative
He looks so demonstrative
He describes himself as scruff
Insatiable & can't get enough
Now that's exaggeration
But not much
He must be speaking Love
He wishes it were true
Says it like it's true
I understand what he means
Though his words confuse me too

I might say I'm ok with a 3-way
My lover says  No way
Remember last time
How jealous I became
He's not wrong
As we discussed it
Our relationship isn't based on words
There's no proper way  Right or wrong
To say it except in a love song

But you don't hear his side
Silent are his kisses
Deliberate is his touch
Unequivocal his presence
Here because of me
His Love is without Question.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might