Like Secret Lovers

Like a secret lover
I'm rough around the edges
Like a silent partner
You hear me in the darkness
As a secret craves exposure
I must keep my cards close
My careless words to a whisper

Like     How have you been?
I miss you man      Let's make plans 
When no one's looking   Hold my hand 
Like a secret lover
Unsure where I'm headed
To us both it's a secret

But your heart is no stranger
To the lonely danger
On the highway to a companion
Like a true lover
Your truth I won't reveal
My lips are sealed

What if someone sees us?
Acting like careless lovers
Maybe they'll keep the secret too
Breaking hearts in love is taboo
So we go on kissing each other
Out in the open   Out on the range

Like secret lovers missing each other.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might