I can Make a Change

I can make a change
I can be less abrupt
Less often I will interrupt
If I don't act the same
I won't be the same
I can make a change for your Love

I can be more passionate & romantic
Calm your heart from any panic
Be more reliable & vulnerable
I can tell a story by holding hands
In the Land of Blissfulness
Our eyes make future plans
I want to be your husband
Your shelter from any storm
Built on promises of happiness
Wood stove & kisses keep you warm 

I can make a change
Be more honest & optimistic
Keep the faith when full of doubt
More naive in your arms
On the street I'm realistic
In the sheets I'm poetic
That's not gonna change
Who I am will remain

I can make big changes
On chance to make a family
Move away to the stars
Risk it all for Love
Return home jaded & forlorn
My frown keeps me looking down
Where your Love finds me

I can make a change
If that's what you really want
Be less honest or passionate
Less intimate or raw
Less intense to deal with
But I won't
Some bridges are too far

Your heart  Your smile 
Your hug  Your touch 
You speak to my soul
When your eyes gaze into mine
You found me looking down 
To you I say

I can make a change
As long as 
Who I am remains unchained 
I can make a change for your Love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might