Damn these Feelings

Feeling      Damn these Feelings 
They leave me reeling
Wheeling & dealing
For a better one to come along
A precious feeling
With a drag name & stage presence

Emotion     Damn these emotions 
They come & go as they please
Like tides of the ocean
Like seasons of the sun
Some are sad & bad
But most are fun

Mood      Damn these moods
Shifty & always late like the moon
Wonder why they wax & wane
When you come around
I push all but a few back in the closet
I lock 'em down

Happy      Damn this happiness 
You can stay out & play
When my gay lover arrives later today
Be fresh & ready for his teddy
Feed the mood    Dinner candle-lit
Passionate & intimate

Feelings       Damn these Feelings 
Leave them in the closet
All but a precious few
Happy   Fun   Trust   &   Lust
Y'all can stay out & play
I'm feeling like I love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might