Behind Tinted Windows

Behind tinted windows
We kiss passionately
Like a flock of birds
In synchronicity
I know your next move
You know where my hand is headed

We've been gay shopping together
We can't contain ourselves
In public    Sunny weather 
Choreography like a squadron
We move like a married couple
Communicating complex thoughts
With a single hand signal
We behave ourselves nonchalant
I feel so proud to show you off
Road trip is the date
We break down on the interstate
Secret love craves exposure
We got it that day

It was June    We dressed extra gay
That's how we celebrated
This year Gay Pride
We went gay shopping
What's the secret destination?
Spencer's in Harrisonburg Virginia
We're coming back for Christmas
In the parking lot
Again we will kiss passionately
Behind Tinted Windows.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might