When he loses his confidence

When you lose your confidence
What can I do?
Try to restore your belief
That I love you
As a bedrock to build on
Babe you're worth it
You deserve it
You've earned it

My love is shaky sometimes
You're on my mind for a reason
I want you so much
To be strong & proud of yourself 
You inspire my every love song
The things you say to me
I'm a talented writer & lover
My gay page is important
Just knowing you read it
Wow! Kapow! in my heart

You've become my target audience
I build up your confidence
To face any challenge
I won't leave you in your struggle
I hold you for a moment We snuggle
I got your back & your flank
I restore your belief in romance
As you rediscover your confidence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No gay roles for actual gays

Rejects what he's looking for

Meddling mother means well