When he loses his confidence

When you lose your confidence
What can I do?
Try to restore your belief
That I love you
As a bedrock to build on
Babe you're worth it
You deserve it
You've earned it

My love is shaky sometimes
You're on my mind for a reason
I want you so much
To be strong & proud of yourself 
You inspire my every love song
The things you say to me
I'm a talented writer & lover
My gay page is important
Just knowing you read it
Wow! Kapow! in my heart

You've become my target audience
I build up your confidence
To face any challenge
I won't leave you in your struggle
I hold you for a moment We snuggle
I got your back & your flank
I restore your belief in romance
As you rediscover your confidence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might