To Clear My Head

To Clear My Head of thoughts
I take a walk
With memories of you & me
Well-traveled trail beside a river
We took so many chances
So many pictures  Provocative poses
We looked both ways
Then we kissed & groped
Did anyone see us?
Honestly I hope so    Can I post it?
You nod Yes    Love is a process

I'm walking to clear my thoughts
It's not working
To put out of mind the Restless
Yet I keep on thinking
How we walked so slow
Elbow to elbow  Sexual innuendo
You disrobe for a nature picture
So many they clog my phone
To remember you by

I'm walking to be clear 
It's not working
I change my goal to fresh air
My thoughts are foggy
When you're not here with me 
To Clear My Head 
But you're on my calendar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might