Same Page


We're on the same page
There's a gap in our age
We talked last week
We made a plan if your closet crashes
Deny & Lie until unless receipts
Then confess your deceit
You're gay
You feared losing your family
You still do
You're still gay

Boy am I ever here for you!
I came out in the newspaper
A year before we met
Page 100 in my book
Now we're on the same page
Lie & Deny unless until receipts
Yes I confess my deceit
I hid my gay love not very well
But he's not my lover
He's just a friend  Just a mate
He just looks like my secret boyfriend
Say it like you believe it
I fear losing you
You are my family

We're on the same page
Deny & Lie until receipts
Then confess our deceit
The Greatest Romance of All Time
The closet was dilapidated
It collapsed like time lapse
When our secret is exposed
Our love continues to grow

Until then    Lie & Deny 
When caught    Confess our gay love
We're on the same page
Except now we're published.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might