Ratio of Love


What's the right ratio of love in a relationship? 50-50?

Yeah I've been making remarks that I love my boyfriend more than he loves me. Today he called me out on it. What am I trying to say? He does love me a lot. He has made sacrifices. Am I trying to make him feel "less than"?

I had to swing at the pitch. Yeah I do think that I love you more. So what? Let's say I give 90% & you give 10% of the relationship. I have extra to give. Give to who? To you. So you will have more love. You can give it back or give it away in other forms. You should feel love & desire washing over you.

What am I trying to say? I want you to be lifted up by my love. You dispute the 90-10 ratio. Of course you do. That's hypothetical. Your love is different & harder to see. You're the sub bottom to my dom top. You're the muse to my inspiration. You saved my heart. A big chunk of my 90% comes from you. It only appears to come from me.

Made it to first base.

You changed my mind. From this day forward I will stop saying you love me less, implying that you are less. I don't want to humiliate my partner. I don't use bondage as play. I'm your boss in my bedroom. But nowhere else. So I build up your confidence & trust. I do not want you to feel humiliated. I will not allow anyone to humiliate or hurt you. I discipline you so you can have more self-discipline.

Stole second base.

Plus I've been putting more demands on you than you can meet. We tried seeing each other several times a week. Remember? Things went topsy-turvy. We couldn't handle it. Now we're in perfect equilibrium. Isn't that 50-50? Of course it is.

Third base.

I just miss you so much. I want you so badly. Thanks for agreeing to some phone sex on occasion to tide me over. Let's go into the bedroom.

Home run. ♥️💋💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might