Love Keeps Me Warm


Love Keeps Me Warm (1998)

In my room is a wood stove
But there's no heat
On the floor is a mangey mutt
With nothing to eat
On the wall is a pair of clocks
Neither one of them works
In my bed is a woman
She's wearing my shirt

( Chorus )
If you think I'm poor
Then don't knock on my door
If you think I'm cold
Then you are rather bold
I don't have much
I don't have a lot
I don't drive a car
I don't drink at a bar
But I've got love
And it keeps me warm 

( Verse 2 )
In my house is a chimney
But it don't see much smoke
In my mind there are embers
They are easily stoked
In my soul there's ambition
I work every day
In my arms is a woman
She's the reason I say

... Repeat Chorus ...
I've got love
Shelter from the storm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might