Kisses meant for You

Please don't misconstrue these kisses
They were meant for you
My future Mrs
No one else is on my list
When I find you in my arms
Under the spell of my charms
My ring on your magic finger

Lose track of space & time
Close your eyes like mine
Feel the body heat
The depth of heavy breath
The truth of pounding hearts
Open your eyes & behold
Somewhat fuzzy what I foretold

Don't misunderstand my kisses
My hand was meant for you my Mrs
When candles flicker   Passions linger
My mind draws a blank   I can't think 
My soft filter camera lens
Can see only you
Eyes open or shut    Love is blind
You're the only one on my mind

These kisses are meant for you
My beloved Mrs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might