I Didn't Cheat

I didn't cheat
But I wanted to     I tried to
I thought I saw you
I felt so guilty I had to call

How are you?
How are you feeling about us?
Our relationship?
All good      Smooth sailing 
Maybe that's the problem
I'm back on the mild  hormone
Still a man with manly urges
You were unavailable
In the moment of my temptation
I'm not blaming you
You reassure me soon enough
You will satisfy my urges
I'll be so glad no trick was there

Babe stay strong      Keep the faith 
Write another poem
Call it a love song
Make it steamy & raw
Read it to me dramatically
When I'm there decorated in lingerie
Back in the arms of the author
Save it for me Babe
I got your manly reward
Soon enough    Babe     Hold on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might