Dance in Circles

Good sex is good for the soul
Good for the heart
Good for everybody  For the universe
Ok you caught me in a tautology
I'm busted with circular statement
Good is good      Bad sex is bad

A writer is a charlatan
So many pose the question
What are you trying to say?
What's that supposed to mean?
I compose another confused poem
To make it clear
I deliver the maxims
My talking points of romance
You say      Shut up & kiss me
I hear your command
Like a saxophone
You don't understand my terms
But you feel every note
Truisms at the tip of your tongue
Oh that's my lips

I wrote this moment down
To play later
Now is the instrumental
I shut up & kiss you 
We Dance in Circles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might