We love like Mission Impossible


We love like Mission Impossible
We live the impossible dream
Always in the dark
Intrigue & twisted plots
Not what I was expecting

Should have known from the sexting
It was A.I.      But you're real
We pretend to be something else
Until we get behind locked doors
You might be a double agent
We're halfway there

Put the gun on the dresser
Clothes drop to the floor
Double check the locked door
And the curtains
From the drawer comes the lingerie
You're a crossdresser

Makes me want you more
How can this passion be possible?
Hot mess of honesty
Suspense in every minute
When will we get caught?
And who will care?

We love like Mission Impossible.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might