Settle for Love

♥️ I found love. But I had to settle for it. I tossed my expectations, requirements & conditions. I want more. I deserve more. I want love plus live-in boyfriend plus husband plus hairy bottom ++++. 

In order to have love, I had to settle for love. Someone who loves me less. But still wants to spend time with me. He still wants sex with me  My choice wasn't between love & love plus. The choice was some love or no love. I settled for love 💕 

I'm glad I did. In 19 years it has grown. A bumpy ride. Now I'm 59 he's 69. He's my muse. I have so much love I direct it into poems & original gay content. I see him once a week. An all-day date. Romantic getaway once a year or two. I gave up random hookups & std's. I settled for just love. I settled for less. I'm glad I did. 💋 

I guess I'm saying.... Less is more. To find love, you must settle for love. ♥️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might