My Dream Come True


You were my dream come true
Friend with benefits on the down low 
Buddy to hook up with on the regular 
We would live separate lives
Otherwise we would have broke up
I just know it
But I've been wrong before

You need your space
So do I       You need my embrace
I need your sky blue eyes
Your sunburned face
Old injuries & brand-new scrapes
You pull your panties aside
Romantic getaway deep inside

I pretend-proposed to you again today
Will you gay marry me?
You said Yes a dozen times 
Necklace & a white wedding dress
Not quite the right size 
Needs tailoring by a seamstress
To fit your perfect body
I've been wrong before
Yeah this time I don't think so

You are my Dream come True

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might