The Accidental Waterfall Date


I look behind me
You slipped & slid
Down the steep embankment
Without a sound
Scratching up your pretty legs

I drop my bags
I pull you up
Onto the slippery narrow footpath 
I re-injure my shoulder
Sore from last week's rowing

Next opportunity
You go into the river again
To wash off the grit & blood
You grab a branch
To help yourself onto the bank
It snaps & falls on your head
I'm too far away to do anything

That's it!
We're turning back now
We were looking for
A second upstream waterfall
We already swam at the first
And made up for hurt feelings

We turn back now
Before you get killed
It's cold & cloudy anyway 
We've done what we've come to do
Let's carefully walk back to the car

When we get to the house
First Aid
Then get laid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might