Talking to you All by myself


I'm sitting here talking to you
All by myself
Wondering whether what I say
Makes any sense
I love you anyway  More like
Humble mumbles & wistful whispers
Thank you for today

I made love like you had died
And come back to life
Lost at sea & rescued by me
Dark never turned so bright
Wrong never burned so right

You asked for help
To set up your new phone
Because I'm patient & respectful
I love you so much
Hands-on learning  Hands on you
I create a cheat sheet
You don't need it 
I'm such a good teacher
My wifi connects  I dominate 

I read hearts  I write songs
Yours is a happy book
Another chapter has been lived
You give me happiness 
Wrong number turned out right
Darkest just before spotlight
As I sit here all by myself 
Talking to The One

Wrong never felt so right
Sad never turned so bright 
No romance was ever so hot
As the one I've got
Your love song in my heart
I'm talking to you now
All by myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might