Promised to be Honest


I made a promise to make it last
To subdue my passions from the past
Except when I'm with you
I love with abandon
I promised to be honest
To articulate like no one else can
To give it to you with a blast
To love secretly out in the open

In return you made a promise
To make love with abandon 
Vulnerable yet fashionable
To be honest & to astonish
No secrets between us

The more promises we keep
The more trust    We love so deep
Passion & emotion are subdued
Except when I'm with you
We dance with abandon
At the edge of a grand canyon 

We promised to be honest
To deliver ultimate bliss
We kept our promises
Despite our differences
Our loose cannons blast
To announce
Forever our love will last.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might