Good Company


Hippopotamus
You get the best of me
Rhinoceros
You're where you're supposed to be
Safari
Depends on the menagerie
Atari
Ghost in the machinery
Refreshed
Soaked in Good Company
The rest
Right where they're supposed to be

Giraffe
To see so far in the future
I spaz
Your arms grip my seizure
Crocodile
You won't let go of my smile
Alligator
You walk the extra mile
Labyrinth
You feel your way to my heart
Happiness 
At the center of the universe

I'm where I'm supposed to be
You get the best of me
Good Company

Pyramid
Thirsty fire in the middle
Marathon
First desire is love's riddle
Butterfly
In the summer not the winter
Lullaby
Two may argue Both are winners
Daffodil
Good will is not free
Dandelion
Faith is knowing you love me

I get the best of you
We are where we're supposed to be
Good Company.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might