3 Days pent-up Love & Lust


3 Days pent-up Love & Lust
600 Mile roadtrip in the dust
High bridges & narrow paths
On the agenda to be remembered 
To be released & set free
To be felt up by your touch
Today's the big day 

In your thoughts at the beach
I was missing you
I tried calling you
So nice to worry after you 
When I return  You drop everything 
Reunion means I love you
Grown-up desire  Faith in the fire

What I bring back from the beach
A heart of longing & belonging
3 Days pent-up Love & Lust
To be released all at once
Feels so good to be felt up
My heart is in love with you 

Romance is prelude 
On the agenda to be remembered
My heart dances with trust
I need to give you something 
3 Days pent-up Love & Lust.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might