Spank Caress Kiss


Not the man I once was
But I'm still a man
With ambition & plans
Now they take a back seat
To love & romance
How I manage this relationship
We fall back in love

I'm sorry I cut you off
What do you want to say?
Now I wait patiently Quietly
Listen intently Attentively
Reach across the bucket seat gap
I hold your hand I agree Sweetie 
We fall in love again

Sometimes my feelings get hurt also
Only you can shush me
Why are you telling me to shut up?
The opposite of communication
Feeling free to express myself 
When orgasm is close
I need to say so
You don't Okay I see it in your body
Hello

Whoa Sweetie
You can't pound my chest
With the heals of your fists
When I give you feedback
You've had a beer
After a hot day on the river
Now listen to me

Open-handed strikes only
Smack my chest
Again! Harder! Again!
I grab you tight Kiss you passionately
We talked about it already
Let me show my self-discipline
I will spank you now

Lustful look in my eye
Your spirit smiles Body comes alive 
Serious expression of love
Whack! on the bare asscheek
Caress & sloppy kiss
Whack! on the other cheek
Caress & kiss Embrace 
Always an even number
Now you've been spanked
By the one you love

You don't have to tell me
You're close to orgasm
I see it in your body
But I need to tell you
Because I'm different
Talk a lot but I deliver
After a hot day on the river

We communicate as we make love
I'm not the silent type
Not the man I once was
But I'm still a man 
You're in the passenger seat
I reach over I hold your hand

Spank Caress Kiss
Fall back in love again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might