On a beach Gay Love is alright


Love
Another word to say
Another game to play
It's July & juicy
The beach calls my name
Got to get where the gays are
In wet swim trunks
Hanging out without shame
Is this beach gay?

Love
A place far away
Where I see only your face
On every hot stud
Topless in the hot sun
I bring my little bubble tent
Up & down in 5 minutes
Shade & shelter from bugs
Privacy for changing & whatnot 
A free space to be gay

Love
Check out this beach 
The smell of salty language
Frank & to the point
You wanna toke of this joint?
Hell yeah! How hot you are
My tent shelters from the wind
I have permission
My heart is incarcerated by another
But I'm out on furlough
This beach looks pretty gay 

Love
Let's talk about it
Don't read my page or blog
In the shade of my tent
Unless you're ready
For a new worldview
The spark of a new friendship 
Let's get high & act super gay

Love on a beach somewhere 
Before the summer is over
And Gay Love is alright.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might