In the same Bed


A million miles away in the same bed
You stare at the ceiling 
She faces away
What happened to the feeling?
Why are you still there? For family?
Will they love you
If you sleep somewhere else?
Will they accept you
If you sleep with me?
Do they know you're unhappy at night?
But in the day with me you are
Exhilarated & respected
Listened to & wanted
You're my family 
But no stranger in my bed
Not even you
If you need space Hit the couch
If you need sleep I scooch over
Every night we touch all night
I won't let us lose the feeling
I won't let your heart grow cold
A million miles away in the same bed?
I don't think so I cuddle every night
To keep our hearts warm 
We sleep together in the same bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might