He kissed me at the grocery


Today he kissed me
In the grocery store parking lot
That's a big deal
When your boyfriend's in the closet
Your romance on the down low
He made you change your profile pic
Secrecy craves exposure
Love is the secret no lover can keep
He kissed me at the grocery
Then he held my hand briefly
Last year we were on the rocks
I stepped up my game Way up
He asked how he could do the same
I said Public Display of Affection
Isn't that the opposite of the closet?
Yes it is
He kissed me in public Open secret 
I felt so happy My face couldn't hide it
I reassure him 
When his closet crumbles
I'm there for him No matter what
Today he kissed me at the grocery
And that's a big deal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might