Fan-crush on Jonathan Groff



Fan Fiction. I have a fan-crush on the gay actor Jonathan Groff. It's a fact I wrote this show tune for him yesterday. 

But it's fiction that he would ever see it. Have coffee with me. Open up. Tell me his secret life story. Come back to my place. Open up some more.
♥️♥️♥️♥️
Optimism
Where did you come from?
Optimism
Why do I have so much?
In my heart it overflows
I give it away at Broadway shows
I try to be realistic
See the silver lining in every cloud
Always optimistic
I'll get away with what's not allowed

I'm optimistic
I will find love some day
On or off Broadway
No pessimism will darken my parade
Every show is a charade
Oh optimism
Where are you now?
Rain is falling from the silver cloud

But I have optimism
Fancy Latin word for Love
What I have too much of
Oh optimism
Where did you come from?
Who cares? Here I am
Optimistic that optimism is love
I see rainbows in a prism
My heart is in love's prison
I'm optimistic optimism is love

Oh optimism
Where did you come from?
Optimistic is my  L - O - V - E .
♥️♥️♥️♥️
BRAVO! It's true I wrote this show tune for Jonathan Groff. But it's fiction he would see it on Facebook. DM me on Messenger. How about that coffee?

Me - Why did you meet me? Not just the show tune. You read my gay romance blog?

Jonathan - Yeah. Both of them. (Smiles. Looks down.)

Me - Can I break the ice? I've only seen clips. In that scene with your face on the carpet & ass in the air.... That was so hot. When you showed the enema bottle, it was even hotter.

Jonathan blushes. Now's the time I reach across the table & hold his hand. He looks up into my eyes with a giant grin.

Me - You're a bottom in real-life, aren't you? (Jonathan says nothing, which says it all.) You read my blog. You want me to make love to you like a real man. But I can't. I have erectile dysfunction.

Jonathan - I know. "It's dysfunctional, not dead." I came for love & domination. We can have a lot of fun without penetration. As you like to say.

Me - Well older men live out an older man's fantasy. There's my hot boyfriend outside the coffee shop window.

Jonathan - He is super cute. Doesn't look trans.

Me - It's under his clothes & in his mind. Let's leave this place right now. Grab my boyfriend. To my apartment. We'll never have this chance again. We're wasting time.

Jonathan - Agreed. Let's get the Hell out of here. And fast! And that's my boyfriend over in the corner.

Me - 2 is company. 3 is a crowd. 4 is a charm.

That's not my first fan fiction. But certainly the hottest. You can imagine I won't say what happens behind closed doors. Not if I want it to happen again.

Fan Fiction. I have a fan-crush on Jonathan Groff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might