Won't Walk Away

I Won't Walk Away from love
Not from you 
Not this time Not again
There's no bottle big enough
To bottle up my emotions
Only to shatter & splatter
When you least expect them to
I don't run away Not this time
You plead & cry & say things
That hurt my feelings
Truths I don't want to hear
But I'm still here with you
Holding your hands as we argue
Dilemma & disagreement
I cry too & hug you & whisper things
We'll get through this
I promise I won't leave you
Here's another kiss of dedication 
I won't disappear Leave you in fear
When the problem is unfixable
I don't know what to do
Only solution I can think of
In this moment of uncertainty 
I Won't Walk Away from your love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might