Ritchie & Patrick


"Because you shouldn't need something doesn't mean you don't."

Patrick is the top who talks a lot. For the past few years, he has perfected his hookup game. Relationships last a few weeks to a few months. But they all fizzle. Then one night he meets someone special.

Ritchie acts like the assertive top who picks up Patrick on the subway. Another intense relationship Patrick assumes will end. So he breaks Ritchie's heart. 

The one who breaks up must un-break the breakup. Patrick learns that bottoms are vulnerable & need reassurance & promises kept. Ritchie gives reassurance by letting Patrick make love to him. Nobody calls Patrick out for his BS like Ritchie does.

This film is on my list for date night. I identify as Patrick. When I met my special boyfriend, I didn't know he was special. Now we both know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might