Love has Pride

I want the world to know
Publicly
You're the one I make love to
Privately
We dream & make plans
To attend a Gay Pride June festival
We hold hands Stand close together
In a safe place of friendly travelers
We celebrate outdoors out loud
For a day We lose inhibition
Your lingerie & jewelry on display
We kiss & smile in style
We spend money by the piles
Fancy food truck lunch
On a blanket on the grass
My attention is focused on you 
In a sea of hotties & temptation
Our hearts skinnydip together
No secrets Nothing to hide
No shame of who we are
I want the world to see
That you are with me
I can't wait to get back home
And make love to you
High on fellowship Drunk on lust
Bonded like super glue
The other days of the year too
Simply put - I Love You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might