Cinco de Mayo 1997

 I quit as meteorologist (content writer) at the weather service. I was depressed about my job & my relationship. I walked away from both to become a HIPPIE WRITER. Struggling author filled with inspiration. To live my dream against all common sense. 

Today I report. I accomplished that lofty goal. But I had help. Love gave me optimism. Romance gave me you. Worthy of your monogamy I settle for Almost Perfect.

I'm still stepping up my game as a writer. A lonely hobby & few spectators. To choose a different path is the American Dream. To change my mind is human. Look at all the content that waited to be created. Success if one person entertains my thoughts.

I was never alone in my journey. On this day of personal liberation, gratitude for my moxie to take chances. Thanks to my many muses.

Especially thanks to YOU for being here with me. Cinco de Mayo 2023.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might