Casual Betrayal

The guy in Seattle in 2002
What happened to him? 
Which one?
The twink who lived downtown
I betrayed him
I said I was a meteorologist
He thought that was an astronomer
I didn't correct him
For fun & my own amusement
I didn't think it was serious
I wasn't looking for serious
Me in my late 30s Him in his mid 20s
But he was We slept together
Twice in a couple weeks 
My red Subaru sedan on the street
In his car into the parking garage
Up the elevator to his apartment
Bedroom of safe sex without regrets
He had to work early
He let me stay & let myself out
Then he knew I wasn't an astronomer
He felt embarrassed & betrayed
Rightly so But he still liked me 
I wasn't boyfriend material
Casual is 2 hookups 3rd is a new level
His emotional IQ was higher than mine
He had to work early
I couldn't stay & let myself out
He didn't trust me anymore 
Casual Betrayal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might