Almost fumbled - Straight Guy Seduction


You chat up a straight guy at a bar. Next day he's in your bedroom sober for a hookup. He says he's nervous. He's vulnerable. You're confrontational as you sit so far away. You want him to say out loud what sex he wants. He told you at the bar.

What would I do? Let my body do the talking. Supposedly I'm the more experienced gay lover. I would sit beside him. Let my shoulder & leg touch his.

I would say, If my hand goes where you're not ready, just push it away. I would place my hand on his thigh. I would place his hand on my wrist & direct my hand to my own thigh.

But if you want me to do something, let your body tell me. I would look him in the eyes. Let his grip on my wrist guide my hand to an intimate place. Slowly lean in for a kiss.

Don't forget to say, Thanks (say his real name) for being with me. I had a great time. When can I see you again?

UPDATE

I posted this commentary in the morning. In the afternoon I called my boyfriend to confirm our next date. When we finished the conversation, he said... Thanks Blair for calling me. ...I said,.. Thanks (bf's real name) for picking up the phone.

The next day we hooked up & re-enacted the scene several times. Let your body do the talking. Just as hot as it was when we met 19 years ago. Hot!

We still don't take each other for granted. He recently teased that he doesn't worry I'll leave him because I'm old. Oh yeah! I said I would use this gay love blog you're reading right now to seduce a younger man.

Like 26-year-old Oscar Wilde hooked up with 62-year-old Walt Whitman in 1882 Philadelphia. 

What was the attraction? Poetry. In the whole world there must be one other hot man who is seduced by my poetry. I'm no Walt Whitman. I'm better. Besides saying I'm old & unattractive is toxic. You can't say something mean & then say it was a joke.

My bf reads this blog when he feels like it. He says he's happy to be my muse. I'm glad he's in love with me too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might