Your Smile is the Sweetest

Your Smile is the Sweetest
When your eyes are wide open
Standing in my living room
Waiting for me / You're ready for me
You look so pretty
Panties & a bra
Stockings & my necklace
Costume jewelry heart
A symbol of our love
Swivel mirror on a stand
You admire your makeup
You desire what I'm up to
I approach from behind
You see my reflection
You feel my fire radiate into your soul
Against your neck Delight & lust
I worked so hard to build your trust
I feel so Masculine & Powerful!
Like a king or a lord
I could have any trans woman
In the realm
I choose you / I deserve you
I feel so blessed
With you in my arms
Your Smile is the Sweetest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No gay roles for actual gays

Rejects what he's looking for

You pass Inspection