You know Me now

You don't know me. That's what started the latest romantic friction. 

You don't know I'm from a political family? My book has pictures of me, two uncles, my grandmother & her house, my brother, sister, cousin. "It's local history. For me it's family history." Chapter 5. Introduction describes my self-image. Page 100 is the gay page.

Local politics isn't real politics. Now you're being dismissive. You listened to the radio interviews. Remember?

I was fulfilling a political destiny. My old boyfriend Nick had a 4-letter word for people like me. L-O-R-D. Lord Hawkins or Lord Blair. Because I'm arrogant & cocky & overbearing & competent & altruistic & constructive. He nailed it.

My current boyfriend knows my story now. I learned he delivered his father's eulogy. As I did for mine. After we had this talk, we made incredible love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No gay roles for actual gays

Rejects what he's looking for

You pass Inspection