New Phase

No new love blogging.for while. Too intense. No we're not breaking up. Hormone blocker rocking my world. Or lack thereof. 

My body is transforming back to pre blocker. I got veins. I got muscles. Blood blister in roof of mouth. That was a scary minute. I got new energy & confidence. Although I'm exercising poor judgment with clarity. Aggression & determination. Acting like I used to. New phase.

Hormone blocker was intended only for 3 years anyway. As a benefit, I can talk about hormone blockers now in a very personal way. Unexpectedly I find myself in the middle of the transgender debate. My boyfriend is trans in his heart. He sometimes talks about transitioning. Will I still love him? Hell yes! He knows the operation is too risky. I don't want him to suffer. 

Now he knows the effects of hormone blockers up close & personal. He fell in love with who I was. Not what I've become. I think hormone therapy might be over for me.

I'm active on Facebook.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No gay roles for actual gays

Rejects what he's looking for

You pass Inspection