Love Conquers Temptation

Love Conquers Temptation
That's why I'm stuck at flirtation
I have permission to fool around
I want to really badly  / But I can't
My body won't let me
I have a boyfriend / You give clarity
You calm me down / We figured it out

I have ambition / A restless heart
I think I'm great but undiscovered
You think I'm good
Still you are my muse & faithful 
You believe the poems & pictures
Are my original content
That's more than most people
Get to know my self-image
As I know you 
Let's love deeper than ever

Love Conquers Temptation
Close encounter with a hottie
I want to fool around badly
But I can't / My body won't let me
I'm stuck at flirtation
Your Love Conquers my Temptation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No gay roles for actual gays

Rejects what he's looking for

You pass Inspection