Hi to Guy from Luxembourg


My game is rusty. The guy's name was Guy from Luxembourg looking for a place where locals eat. Trail name Logan. 3 miles from the Appalachian Trail. Main Street Waynesboro Virginia USA. Two blocks from my apartment. 4 o'clock on a Tuesday afternoon.

Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Silly me. They speak French in Luxembourg. Comment vous appelez-vous? And my name is Blair. Gaelic for clearing in the forest. I learned French in High School. You see a diner. Nice meeting you. I stand a little close.

The flirt walks away. I'm rusty. So now I sit alone in my apartment with regret. Why didn't I ask if you wanted company for dinner so I could practice my French? Why didn't I remember the French café & bars around the corner? Why didn't I give you this blog address? When will I give this love blog a chance to seduce a younger man?

What's your gay name? I could be rubbing your sore feet & tired legs right now. But I'm rusty. My game needs practice.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No gay roles for actual gays

Rejects what he's looking for

You pass Inspection