Yes I will Dream with You


His face lit up with a smile
His eyes suddenly sparkled
When I said Yes
I will go with you out west
To make love in every national park

His face lit up & sparkled
He didn't think I was listening
When he told me his dream for us
He thinks about a lot
Somehow he missed the poem
"I promise to be pleasant company"
All the time

I made the promise face to face
Sincerely & seriously 
He lit up with sparkles
Knowing there would be struggles
And someone to share them with
We sealed the deal with a kiss
A big sloppy passionate prolonged kiss
Hugs of commitment
Lit up our bodies

Yes I will share your dream
Sparkles in your heart
Me in your arms
Together in a faraway place
Camping out west
Under the Milky Way
In a love bubble

Yes I will Dream with You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might