Too Inspired

I'm Too Inspired
You don't hear that very often
That's what love will do to you
If you give your heart to it 
You feel you can't do enough
Because you're too in love

Still you flirt with another guy
You meet in daily life
You feel his magnitude
You keep thinking about him
You tell your boyfriend the good news
You have a few naughty thoughts
Dirty old gay man

He says he's not jealous
Why not?
Don't you love me?
Yes with all my heart
But I don't fear the competition
When the one I love
I inspire too much
That's when I know for sure
It's true love

Oh my lover
You know me so well
Rest confident & sleep soundly
No one can take your place in my heart
All cluttered up
With too much inspiration
No cause for jealousy
I can love only you
I need to be Too Inspired

I don't know the hour on the clock
But I know for sure
It's time to make love to you 
I can never be Too Inspired.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might