Tiny Home of Gay Love

My home is an enclave
A private universe of gayness
In my apartment
No one is here
To make me feel guilty
For being happy
For loving another man
No negativity inside these walls
My house is a beautiful place
For the unseen features

You give love & leave love
In my apartment
There's no heartache
Only hot memories of you & me
Making love without judgment
In a simple home full of dreams
Until your next day off
From the real world
For a few hours

Your journey takes you away
But always brings you back
To love & happiness
In my open arms
It's okay to love another man
For a few hours

To a parallel universe
We escape from judgment
Or fear of mistreatment
Recharge your body & spirit
Laugh while listening to music
In my tiny home of gay love
For a few hours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might