Tiger Guards my Heart


Tiger Tiger
You live on my shoulder
I pet you with my index finger
You guard my heart
When Eagle is aloft in flight
When Dragon is aloof in fancy
Tiger stands guard
Ready to pounce
If someone breaks my heart

Tiger on my Shoulder
Reaches out a paw
To test the water
For possibility of friendship
Maybe romance
A companion who won't abandon
Or neglect me
When someone damages my heart

Tiger Tiger is there
Watching over me
And all those who interact
Which nowadays
Is mostly only you My Lover
Old friend of mine

Tiger perches high on my shoulder
Ready to pounce
Tiger never sleeps
Never tires of seeing
Our love grow deep

Eagle Dragon Tiger Peace
The tattoos on my body
The symbols of my life
Philosophy of Me
The forces behind my ego
Self-indulgent delusion of love

Maybe
Yet Peace of Mind 
For all three of my personalities
When Eagle flies
When Dragon flirts
When Tiger fortifies
Peaceful are you in my heart
Perfect in my eyes

Eagle Dragon Tiger Peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might