Alex & Steven - Deeper love when you have a family


Alex wants a baby. Steven does not. Also Steven wants to stay in the closet. Steven wants to keep his job as gameshow host. He gives all that up to make Alex happy. Was it worth it? Yes.

I watched the 90-minute film twice. First time I focused on the impossible adoption & drama of the biological mother. As Steven says, "Are you out of your f--ing mind Alex?"

Second time I focused on the romance from Alex's perspective. In the final scene Alex is at the beach with his partner & their son. Alex has tears of joy from being a dad in a real family.

Steven feels the joy of Alex. Steven knows his partner was right. Their love together with a child is greater than it could ever be with just two people loving each other. Tonight after the kid goes to bed, Alex & Steven will make love more deeply & intimately than before in their relationship.

What would you sacrifice for your partner? What have you done that you didn't want to do? Did the love grow as a result? What sacrifices has he made?

Was it worth it? In my case I watched my boyfriend evolve from straight questioning to bi to gay to crossdresser thinking about transitioning. For me it's simple. A guy wants sex with another guy. For him a guy pretends to be a girl to have sex with a guy.

With each sacrifice I've made, the love has blossomed. My boyfriend reads this blog. I'm worried the operation would have complications this late in life. Also I'm gay. So I want a man under the dress.

My partner has made sacrifices for me. Despite my erectile dysfunction he stays with me. We both miss how I used to make love to him. If he transitions to a woman, the relationship will lose its manliness in a sense.

But I think we would stay together anyway. As a romantic I would see it as making a sacrifice for love. We would become closer still. We're older now. 

My partner is as close to a woman as I will ever love. If he becomes a "real" woman, I will love him more than ever. His joy is my joy. We sacrifice for the optimism of love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might