Platitude & Platypus

I am platitudes
You are platypus

My love is like soft bubbles
You're the edge of my troubles
The root that keeps me grounded
When I want to fly away to fantasy 
Platypus holds the rope of reality

He lives in two worlds
Gay & Straight
Three really
A pretty lady in my arms at night 
They are attitudes
Simple shapes & pure light 
They stretch with latitude
My arms around you

Edgy platypus
Pop a few platitudes
To set me straight
I bounce back like a naive ball
In a gay dance hall
We promenade among the crowd
Holding hands
As man & woman but not really 

After a few drinks & swigs
We're the proud & perfect couple 
Everybody I mean everybody
Can tell
I am the pithy platitude
Who won't shut up
You are the shape shifting platypus
Who attracts attention 

The gay & a straight with a curve
In love without reserve
With each other only
A match made in Heaven
Soft bubbles & edgy troubles
In our world there is no lonely 

Platitude & Platypus
Love & Trust Forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might