Paradise Is Anywhere With You


If I'm there without You
Paradise is a myth
Happiness is a mirage
Romance is a prank
If I'm there without You
Alone in the Garden of Eden

Without You is like Hell on ice
My heart breaks & bursts on fire
Fancy rainbow flames
Spell out my desire
To be anywhere with You

Where happy is tangible
Where faith is unshakable
Your touch is unmistakable 
Paradise Is Anywhere With You

If I'm there & You're there
Happy as can be unabashedly
Content as we were meant to be
Walking on clouds we can't see

Longing for reunion & revival
Love is the bridge of survival
Our hearts connect & accept
That paradise is a myth
If I'm there without You

But with You I'm so happy
In hardship & harmful voyage
In wilderness or crowded places
Joyful that You're with me

Paradise Is Anywhere With You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might