My Date Dumped Me (for good reason)


Wait. Your date dumped you immediately after 5 hours? He probably had blue balls. You've had sex with other guys on the first date but this guy wasn't cute enough. He felt rejected. Even so he sent a nice thank you text. Sorry Jack. Don't blame others if this video reduces your date chances. Cute twink is enough for a click, but think twice.
(Comment to video.)

Additional Content for Blog Readers

What are you supposed to talk about on the first date? Sex is the short answer. But it's more complicated. 

You talk about how the highs & lows of past relationships have created fears & hopes in your future. How you were a top in your longest relationships. You also like to bottom but those romances don't last, for example.

How my body is versatile but my personality is a top. So if my partner is a top, I will throw my butt in his face when I need some loving. Understanding that sex is how we express love. I will tell you that I want you to make love to me. Just as a top normally makes the moves.

Over time you learn the language of love. When I say dark hair is my type, I mean relationships with dark eyed guys have been more successful & fulfilling.

Red head is not my type because red heads broke my heart. But that's not a hard & fast rule. My current long-time boyfriend is a red head. Was when we met. Now he's gray.

If I said to him, you're not my type because I broke up with someone who looks like you, that would be clear communication. It would also be shallow & ridiculous. And I would have missed out on the greatest love of my life.

Sometimes I say black guys are not my type because black guys beat me up in high school. You have to judge each person as an individual. Since high school, I've hooked up with at least a dozen black guys. Gay is gay. Love is love. I dated one of those seriously for a while.

These are the kinds of things you talk about on a first date. You should practice speaking the language of love in case you have 5 hours.

Because of this experience, I'm afraid you will make love, then ghost me & abandon me.

I'm afraid you might meet someone & fall in love. I may never see you again.

My ex-lover did this to turn me on. Sometimes I wanted to argue because I was feeling grumpy. He would only argue if he was holding my hand, touching & kissing me. You haven't lived until you've argued in your lover's arms.

I used to drive 2 hours one way to spend the weekend with an older man. I told him, for those 2 hours I was thinking only of sex at the end of the road. So I needed to fool around a little as soon as I got there for reassurance you still want me after several weeks apart. 

He had taken other men. But I was the first to make him orgasm when I made love to him. That only happened once.

Then one weekend he didn't want to make out when I arrived. That's how he broke up. He could have saved me a long drive. He wanted to break up in person. I never saw him again. I miss him when I remember him.

That's what you talk about on your first date. Basically 3 things:

Gay Love & Romance

(G) Talk about sex you hope to have. You hope to repeat the good sex you've had in the past. What was that?

(L) What past experiences made you feel peace & attraction. Lust & tranquility. Longing & yearning. Satisfied & understood. Trust & uninhibited.

(R) The little things, like dates & rituals, kisses & candles, wordplay & foreplay. It all leads to sex & desire to make love.

Imagine how turned on you would be talking about sex, fear, expectation & flirting. Especially on a 5-hour date.

Unfortunately the date described in the video didn't work out. I've never heard of anyone complaining that their date was too tall. He waits with you until the Uber ride gets there. He kisses crazy on the street like he doesn't want to leave. Most guys dream of such a date.

Only when Jack says he sometimes is a top do things go south. In the language of love, after 5 hours, Jack was now saying he wants to top his tall stud of a date. So his date felt Jack misrepresented or changed his mind.

Hopefully on your next date, you'll have an idea what to talk about. And what to expect. Gay Love & Romance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might