My Body Flirts with Yours


You're standing there
Looking for something
In the cab of your truck
Between a highway & a fitness club
I advance
With my hand on the door
When you turn around
I'm in your face
You can't escape
Can't stand up straight

In a secluded spot
You would kiss me
But here We have to be discreet 
Standing too close is one of my moves
I back up
A big smile is shared by both of us
My Body Flirts with Yours 

Used to be if I was late
You would start working out without me
I hop on the treadmill next to you
You slap my back or punch my arm
Your body flirts with mine
I tell you how much it means to me
To be seen in public with you
Since our love is secret
We have to be discreet
But we don't pretend to be strangers 

Without saying anything
You start waiting for me to arrive
We greet each other with naughty grins
We walk in together
I hold the door
I wait as you find your member card

When your workout is done
You talk to me 
I end my workout right away
The one lingers in the locker room
Waiting for the other
So we can leave together
We don't pretend to be strangers

I bump into you in the parking lot
Walking with you
So proud I am 
Come on over to my place 
Don't be a stranger 

A big smile is shared by both of us
My Body Flirts with Yours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might